Terms & Conditions
What if my item is damaged or defective?
If you have received an item that is damaged or defective, please contact us via e-mail, or phone. To help us locate your order, please have your order number or the name the order was placed under on hand. We will also need to know about the damage or the defect, and we will do what we can to rectify your order immediately.
Packing and sending your return
When getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines:
- The item is in its original box and original packaging
- Item has not been assembled, installed or used
- The product is sent with all of its parts and manuals
- Any type of plastic covering or clam-shell has not been broken or destroyed
- Should the return not meet any of these guidelines, further additional fees may occur or the return may be refused with no refund. Contact Customer Service to request a return if you qualify, please include your order number and select "Return Request" as your subject.
Returns/exchanges for any other reason
Returns are not accepted due to the nature of these parts.
The picture on the website doesn’t match what I received
Some of our images are provided by the manufacturers and therefore are not guaranteed to match the product. We advise purchasing via the model numbers and product specifications to ensure you receive the correct product.
Warranty and parts information
Warranties vary by manufacturer; please contact us for defect within one year of purchase so that we can help facilitate your inquiry. Native Supply Company will not be held responsible for defective products because we are not the manufacturer, but we will work to help make things right.